Our pricing is a fraction of big agency fees!
We are very focused on keeping prices as low as possible to help small business owners succeed. In Internet Marketing, one size definitely does not fit all. Based on your individual needs, we can structure our pricing 3 different ways:
If a project is clearly defined, project based pricing usually works best. This is loosely based on our hourly rate and estimated hours to complete, with a discount applied for the project.
A sample project might look like this:
New website online marketing launch
Phase 1. Research
- Market and demographic study
- Keyword analysis
- Install tracking and analytics
Phase 2. Social Media
- Create social media accounts, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Create content schedule
- Set up social media automated tools
Phase 3. Pay per click/Advertising
- Create Facebook ad campaign
- Create Google Adwords campaign
- Create landing pages
Some projects are best suited to hourly rates. For example:
- Web development
- Keyword research
- Large ad campaign setup and maintenance
- Conversion rate optimization
- Website analytics
Monthly Retainer Based
These include ongoing activities, for example:
- Managing Facebook and Google Adwords PPC accounts
- Webmaster and content updates
- Ongoing email marketing
- Managing social media
- Optimizing ads and landing pages
Contact us today for a customized price quote for your specific needs.